Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My first post! :)

So, this is my first post on my new blog about my soon to be gardening adventures. I set up this blog a couple weeks ago, but never really did anything with it until now. The other day, while surfing some garden blogs, I came across The Growing Challenge. Ah ha! I will join this challenge and it will give me something to start blogging about… Maybe someone will even read my blog and give me some pointers – pointers about anything, since I am new to both blogging and gardening!!

I will post more tomorrow or maybe later tonight about what I will be growing and what I have been doing to cure my cabin fever this winter!! In the mean time, thanks to Melinda at elements in time for giving me a good excuse to jump into the blogosphere!

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Welcome, Doug! To the Growing Challenge, and to the blogging world. Sounds like you have the energy to do both well - I'm looking forward to reading more.

And glad I could provide an excuse ; ). Happy growing!